NHS Tayside have released the dates for this years C2W Scheme. From 10th April - 9th June 2017 you will be able to take advantage of this tax free option to purchase a new shiney bike and or accessories. They are using the Halfords voucher scheme but thats no problem for you as we can accept these.
Simply pop in for a chat to discuss your needs and you'll soon be out and about getting fit and enjoying the fresh air!! If you have any questions at all feel free to give us a call or email on 01382 461212 or email@example.com
Dundee City Council have opened their C2W window. So from March 1st to march 31st you can apply for your voucher up to £1000..........you can add to it if you fancy something with a bit more bling!! Check out the videos in the link to find out how it all works. You can save up to 40%.
This C2W window has now closed. When you get your voucher please call the shop on 01382 461212 to arrange the collection of your cycle.
NOW IN STOCK......................
- Tubeless made easy! milKit makes installation and maintenance of MTB and Road tubeless systems a sinch!
- Unique valve won't clog and does not release pressure when the core is removed meaning awkward tyres are easier to inflate and keep inflated, a damaged valve also no longer means an end to your ride
- Unique system also allows you to accurately check and top up sealant without removing the tyre, no more spills, tyres can also be changed without wasting sealant
- Includes neat valve core removal tool that can be stored on the valve so it's always to hand
- Whole kit packs away neatly inside the injector for easy storage
- Kit includes a pair of valves, valved sealant injector, core remover and rim stickers
- Available with 35, 55 and 75 mm length valves for different depth rims
- Rider-designed in Switzerland, made in Italy