Dundee City Council have opened their C2W window. So from March 1st to march 31st you can apply for your voucher up to £1000..........you can add to it if you fancy something with a bit more bling!! Check out the videos in the link to find out how it all works. You can save up to 40%.
NOW IN STOCK......................
- Tubeless made easy! milKit makes installation and maintenance of MTB and Road tubeless systems a sinch!
- Unique valve won't clog and does not release pressure when the core is removed meaning awkward tyres are easier to inflate and keep inflated, a damaged valve also no longer means an end to your ride
- Unique system also allows you to accurately check and top up sealant without removing the tyre, no more spills, tyres can also be changed without wasting sealant
- Includes neat valve core removal tool that can be stored on the valve so it's always to hand
- Whole kit packs away neatly inside the injector for easy storage
- Kit includes a pair of valves, valved sealant injector, core remover and rim stickers
- Available with 35, 55 and 75 mm length valves for different depth rims
- Rider-designed in Switzerland, made in Italy