Go Pro Camera Gopro Hero 3 Black
Smaller, lighter, sexier. The GoPro Hero3 raises the standard expected from a wearable and mountable camera and is 25% thinner and light than the HD Hero2. GoPro has always been the market leader, but the Hero3 puts GoPro in a league of its own.
The Black Edition is the top of line model and captures video and photo at an unbelievable level. Video can be captured in 4kps, 2,7kps, 1440p, 1080p, 960p, 720p and WVGA modes giving cinema quality picture
The frame rates are adjustable on the camera from 12 frames per second right up to 240 fps at WVGA for super slow motion
Photographs are now captured on a 12 megapixel lens for supreme clarity and definition
The new 30 second photo burst means you can capture 30 photographs in one second
The Hero3 camera also has built in WiFi so you can connect you camera to the WiFi remote control (included) from up to 600 feet away. The built in WiFi feature also allows you to connect your camera to the GoPro app on your smartphone or device. The app allows you to control the camera, play back your recordings and allow share you content
Kit includes waterproof housing, battery, WiFi remote and a range of mounts
The cost of delivery as stated on your order.
We can usually arrange delivery between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday. You will be contacted to arrange a convenient time once your order has been processed.
If you are unavailable to take delivery of your order then you can request that our courier leaves it in a safe place or with a neighbour. However, we regret that we can accept no responsibility for subsequent damage that may occur, once the order has been left at the delivery address.
If at a first attempt the courier fails to deliver the order then they will leave a card and it will be up to the recipient to make arrangements to receive the order from them. The courier will try to deliver the order once more free of charge, after this they will charge out at their standard rate, this will be advised by the courier at the time of arranging any subsequent deliveries.
Returns, Refunds and Cancellation Policy
All products are supported by the assurance that Nicholson's Cycles will adhere to any warranty commitments set out by the manufacturer of goods purchased through our website. Operating or using your product according to its instructions will give you a realistic return for your investment. You should realize that employing a product outside its recommended use or terms and conditions of maintenance may invalidate its warranty. If you have any issues, we can be contacted on 01382 461212.
(In all cases you will be dealt with in accordance with your legal rights)
Refunds and Returns
In accordance with the distance selling regulations, the following applies to all mail order goods bought online. To arrange for return, please call us on 01382 461212 or email email@example.com. The buyer is entitled to return the goods within 14 days for a refund subject to the following, and subject to the conditions thereafter.
1) It is reasonable for the buyer to open the outer packaging and inspect the goods. If the goods are found to be damaged in transit you may sign for them damaged and contact us, or refuse delivery.
2) If goods are aesthetically or fundamentally damaged upon removing any further protective material of packaging.
3) If the description of the goods is markedly different to the representation of the goods contained in their online description.
4) If the buyer properly rejects any of the goods in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations within 14 working days, Nicholson's Cycles will be responsible for any carriage charges.
5) If the returned goods received by Nicholson's Cycles are not in a sellable condition or have any further damage than that sited for the return, then Nicholson's Cycles reserves the right to charge a restocking fee. Whether goods are returned in a sellable condition is to be judged by the company.
6) Any goods ordered or purchased by the buyer as a Special Order (i.e. a non stock item) will not be refunded. A credit for the value of the product minus any deposit will be issued. Alternatively the buyer may wish to choose an alternative product to the same value. If an alternative product is chosen any difference in cost will be issued as a credit. Every effort will be made to satisfy the buyers' requests.
The Company accepts no responsibility for any consequential loss caused to the buyer for the receiving of faulty goods. Faulty goods received shall be dealt with as outlined below. The Company shall not be liable for any consequential loss incurred by the buyer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date. Unless otherwise agreed the Company may deliver by installments and in such case each installment shall be treated as a separate contract and any delay, default or non-delivery in respect of any installment by the Company shall not entitle the buyer to cancel the remainder of the contract.
Concessions may be made to the above due to circumstances beyond the control of the customer.
Nicholson's Cycles cannot accept any returned goods found to fall into one or more of the following categories:
1) The goods are in some way physically damaged by the buyer or a 3rd party agent on behalf of the buyer.
2) The goods are found not to have been sold to the customer by the Company.
3) The goods are found to have been repaired by the buyer or a 3rd party agent other than with specific authority from the Company (weather under manufacturers warranty or not)
4) The goods are outside the manufacturers warranty limit.
5) The goods have been returned without authority from Nicholson's Cycles.
6) Goods have been returned whilst the customer is in knowledge of a fault or an idiosyncrasy that is later cited as a genuine reason for return.
7) The customer has failed to read and abide by the conditions set in the user manual, build instruction sheet or user manual provided with the product.
Upon return of goods found to be faulty, the Company offers the following service:
1) You can return the item for a working replacement of equal or better specification within 30 days from the commencement of the contract. However in all cases the Company will endeavor to return repaired goods within 7 working days of receipt. If, after 30 days, a replacement cannot be sent for whatever reason, a full refund will be given if requested at the current market value of the item. If this is not ascertainable, then a refund will be given for the value of the nearest equivalent item.
2) Faulty non-repairable items returned within 30 days will be refunded or exchanged for an identical product or nearest equivalent product. Over 30 days from the date of purchase, faulty items still covered by warranty will have to be returned to our suppliers, which (depending on the circumstances) can take an undeterminable number of days. If after this period, a replacement cannot be obtained for whatever reason, a full refund will be given if requested at the current market value. If this is not ascertainable, then a refund will be given for the value of the nearest equivalent item.
3) In all cases consumable goods such as batteries and certain clothing base layer items are excluded from all of the above conditions. These types of items will be covered only by the clauses involving initial claims for damage or descriptive errors.
Some goods on our website are excluded from being sold in conjunction with offers and coupons from 3rd parties. Sale items, bundled items and one off promotions are excluded from the following method of payments unless stated otherwise:
- Cyclescheme or Cycle to work vouchers.
- Finance options as offered by Nicholson's Cycles.
- Group discounts.
- Corporate discount schemes.
- Club or team discount codes.
- Event or promotional coupons.
Please ensure you check that your selected items are not in breach of these exclusions to avoid complications when placing an order with Nicholson's Cycles.
Your rights to return goods are protected under the EU Distance Selling Directive which can be found at http://www.hmso.gov.uk/si/si2000/20002334.htm
Cancellations: You can cancel an order at any time up to 7 days from the date of delivery as long as the items remains intact by contacting us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or by post by writing to Nicholson's Cycles, 2 Forfar Road, Dundee, Scotland, DD4 7AR. You will have responsibility for looking after the items until we collect it, we will reimburse the price of the items within 30 days from the date of which you inform us that wish to cancel the order, provided that the order has been collected by the courier.
Unfortunately from time to time items may become unavailable, we will do our best to minimise this occurrence however if it should happen then we will contact you to suggest an appropriate alternative, please note that we will not charge you until the order is ready to be dispatched.
If you have a discount code for this item, tap the code into the box below and hit "apply discount" to see how the discount affects this item's price.